Monday, February 15, 2021

My #1 Songs of 2000

Song Titles Linked To YouTube
 
 
January 2nd
Let The Joy Rise (Thunderpuss Remix)
Abigail
2 Weeks 
 

January 16th
Better Off Alone
Alice DeeJay
1 Week

January 23rd
Above The Clouds (Thunderpuss Radio Edit)
Amber
2 Weeks

February 6th
I Knew I Loved You
Savage Garden
1 Week

February 13th
Amazed
Lonestar
1 Week
  
February 20th
Say My Name
Destiny's Child
2 Weeks
 

March 5th
Think It Over (Thunderpuss Radio Edit)
Jennifer Holliday
2 Weeks
  
March 19th
Never The Same
Supreme Beings of Leisure
3 Weeks

April 9th
Playground Love
Air
2 Weeks
  
April 23rd
It Feels So Good
Sonique
1 Week

April 30th
If It Don't Fit (Thunderpuss Radio Edit)
Abigail
2 Weeks
 

 May 14th
There You Go
P!nk
1 Week
 

May 21st
I Will Love Again (Thunderpuss Radio Edit)
Lara Fabian
3 Weeks

June 11th
I'm Not in Love
Olive
1 Week

June 18th
A Woman's Got The Power (Thunderpuss Radio Edit)
Jennifer Holliday
1 Week
  
June 25th
Everything You Want Edit)
Vertical Horizon
1 Week

July 2nd
Don't Call Me Baby
Madison Avenue
1 Week

 
July 9th
I'm Outta Love
Anastacia
2 Weeks
 
July 23rd
Sandstorm
Darude
3 Weeks
  
August 13th
Jumpin', Jumpin
Destiny's Child
1 Week
 
August 20th
Desire (Thunderpuss Remix)
Ultra Naté
1 Week
  
August 27th
Music
Madonna
5 Weeks

October 1st
Why'd You Lie To Me
Anastacia
1 Week

October 8th
Lovin' Is Really My Game
(Thunderpuss Radio Edit)
Ann Nesby
1 Week

October 15th
I Turn to You
Melanie C.
1 Week

October 29th
Can't Fight The Moonlight
(Thunderpuss Radio Edit)
Leann Rimes
3 Weeks

November 19th
Case Of The Ex (Whatcha Gonna Do)
Mya
3 Weeks

December 10th
Independent Women Part I
Destiny's Child
4 Weeks