Friday, February 5, 2021

My #1 Songs of 1991

Song Titles Link To YouTube
 
 
 
January 6th
Justify My Love
Madonna
2 Weeks

January 20th
Sadeness Part I
 Enigma
3 Weeks


February 10th
Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
 C+C Music Factory Featuring Freedom Williams
3 Weeks

March 3rd
Wicked Game
 Chris Isaak
2 Weeks

March 17th
Someday
Mariah Carey
2 Weeks

March 31st
One More Try
Timmy T
1 Week

April 7th
I've Been Thinking About You
Londonbeat
4 Weeks

May 5th
Cry For Help
Rick Astley
1 Week

May 12th
Joyride
Roxette
2 Weeks

May 26th
Touch Me (All Night Long)
Cathy Dennis
1 Week

June 2nd
I Don't Wanna Cry
Mariah Carey
2 Weeks

June 16th
Where the Streets Have No Name
(I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You)
Pet Shop Boys
2 Weeks

June 30th
Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless)
Crystal Waters 
2 Weeks
 
 
July 14th
Unbelievable
EMF 
3 Weeks


August 4th
Right Here Right Now
Jesus Jones
3 Weeks


August 25th
(Everything I Do) I Do It for You
Bryan Adams
1 Week

September 1st
3 A.M. Eternal
KLF
1 Week

September 8th
Mowtownphilly
Boyz II Men
4 Weeks

October 6th
Good Vibrations
Marky Mark and the Funky
Bunch Featuring Loleatta Holloway
2 Weeks

October 20th
Emotions
Mariah Carey
1 Week

October 27th
Do Anything
Natural Selection
2 Weeks

November 10th
Real, Real, Real
Jesus Jones
2 Weeks

November 24th
Caribbean Blue
Enya
1 Week

December 1st
Love To Hate You
Erasure
3 Weeks

December 22nd
Black or White
Michael Jackson
2 Weeks