Saturday, February 6, 2021

My #1 Songs of 1992

Song Titles Link To YouTube
 

January 5th
It So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
Boyz II Men
1 Week

January 12th
Finally
Ce Ce Peniston
1 Week

January 19th
Mysterious Ways
U2
3 Weeks

February 9th
I Love Your Smile
Shanice
1 Week

February 16th
I'm Too Sexy
Right Said Fred
3 Weeks

March 8th
Saltwater
Julian Lennon
5 Weeks

April 12th
Justified & Ancient
KLF
1 Week

April 19th
Save the Best for Last
Vanessa Williams
2 Weeks

May 3rd
Tears In Heaven
Eric Clapton
2 Weeks

May 17th
Bohemian Rhapsody
Queen
1 Week (3 Total)

May 24th
My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
En Vogue
2 Weeks

June 7th
Under The Bridge
Red Hot Chili Peppers
1 Week
 

June 14th
I'll Be There
Mariah Carey
1 Week

June 21st
Why
Annie Lennox
2 Weeks

July 5th
Take a Chance on Me
Erasure
2 Weeks

 
July 19th
This Used to Be My Playground
Madonna
2 Weeks

August 2nd
End of the Road
Boyz II Men
1 Week

August 9th
Move This
Technotronic Featuring Ya Kid K
1 Week

 
August 16th
Ebeneezer Goode
The Shamen
2 Weeks

 
August 30th
Stay
Shakespear's Sister
3 Weeks

September 20th
Walking On Broken Glass
Annie Lennox
3 Weeks
  
October 11th
Would I Lie To You?
Charles and Eddie
2 Weeks

October 25th
Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)
Rozalla
1 Week

November 1st
Please Don't Go
K.W.S.
2 Weeks

November 15th
Erotica
Madonna
2 Weeks

November 29th
I Will Always Love You
Whitney Houston
5 Weeks