Monday, January 11, 2021

My #1 Songs of 1965

 Song Titles Linked To YouTube
 
 
 
January 2nd
Come See About Me
The Supremes
1 Week

 
January 9th
I Feel Fine
The Beatles
2 Weeks

January 23rd
Downtown
Petula Clark
2 Weeks
 
 
February 6th
You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
The Righteous Brothers
2 Weeks

 
February 20th
This Diamond Ring
Gary Lewis & the Playboys
1 Week

 
February 27th
My Girl
The Temptations
2 Weeks

March 13th
Eight Days a Week
The Beatles
2 Weeks

 
March 27th
Ferry Across The Mersey
Gerry & The Pacemakers
1 Week

April 3rd
Stop! In the Name of Love
The Supremes
2 Weeks
 

April 17th
I'm Telling You Now
Freddie and the Dreamers
1 Week

April 24th
Game of Love
Wayne Fontana And The Mindbenders
1 Week
 

May 1st
Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Daughter
Herman's Hermits
2 Weeks

May 15th
Count Me In
Gary Lewis & The Playboys
1 Week
 
May 22nd
Ticket to Ride
The Beatles
1 Week

May 29th
Help Me Rhonda
The Beach Boys
1 Week

 
June 5th
Wooly Bully
Sam The Sham & The Pharoahs
1 Week

June 12th
Back in My Arms Again
The Supremes
1 Week

 
June 19th
I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)
The Four Tops
2 Weeks

July 3rd
Mr. Tambourine Man
The Byrds
2 Weeks

July 17th
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
The Rolling Stones
3 Weeks
 

August 7th
I'm Henry VIII, I Am
Herman's Hermits
1 Week
 

August 14th
I Got You Babe
Sonny and Cher
2 Weeks

August 28th
California Girls
Beach Boys
1 Week

 
September 4th
Help!
The Beatles
3 Weeks

September 25th
Eve of Destruction
Barry McGuire
1 Week
 
October 2nd
Hang on Sloopy
The McCoys
1 Week
 
 
October 9th
Yesterday
The Beatles
2 Weeks

October 30th
A Lover's Concerto
The Toys
1 Week
 

November 6th
Get off of My Cloud
The Rolling Stones
2 Weeks



 
November 20th
I Hear a Symphony
The Supremes
2 Weeks


December 4th
Turn! Turn! Turn!
(To Everything There Is a Season)
The Byrds
3 Weeks
 December 25th
Over and Over
The Dave Clark Fives
1 Week